Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Future of music industry?

What is the first thing that you think of when you hear music industry? Maybe it is unusual but I remember the different ways that we can listen to music. Through MP3 player and iPods. We were talking about the future of music industry in class and the impact of MP3. I never knew that MP3 was created to share motion pictures!! and didn't know that it eliminate some sounds to make it smaller in size!! that is very very cool.
I think singers are happier now that their voice can reach everybody, no matter how much their CD is going to cost. I think they are getting more famous and they can make enough money by commercial and the concerts that they do. Don't you think?


2 comments:

  1. If I created a piece of music, I would be more interested on getting it out to the audience than charging for it. With the first wave of getting notice then I will have the ability to get gigs and build a fan base to profit on my next CD.

    ReplyDelete