Wednesday, February 2, 2011

snow day and studying! :)

Hi every body!

So as you know today we got a snow day and I just got a phone call from COD that they are canceled until noon, but no news from North Central yet!

So what did you do today? well, I did study my computer science, then shoveled the snow that had covered our balcony, which you can see in the picture below. It took an hour and 3 people to finish it, but looks great now. I heard that there is going to be little rain shower and then it will be ice, because of the cold weather. Lets see what happens!!!

I remember my niece asked me once, what are we called? what is the name of our generation? in Generation Digital it mentions that we are called couple of different things, like "N-geners", "Webheads","Keyboard Kids", "CyberChildren" and "the MySpace generation".

It was very interesting to me that RIAA(Recording Industry Association of America) decided to sue its own users who were teenagers and college students. Can't imagine the face of the parents when they got the mail that shows how much they are charged and loved the comment that , that one father made,
" They're in there doing their homework and listening to all these different songs. I don't know what the .... they did, but I know one thing; they're not going to be doing it anymore." Does this sound familiar to you? I think that is what most children do. Make trouble!!! LOL and their parents talk exactly the same!

well, until next time,
Keep warm and be safe! :)
Before
After

2 comments:

  1. Minoo, your picture isn't showing up... Blogger acts kind of weird sometimes--make sure the picture completely uploads before you close the window, and then make sure it shows up in the preview before you post it. Hope this helps!!

    I hope you had as much fun on your snow day as I did!! I went snowmobiling with my brother and sister... my brother was jumping the drifts with the snowmobile and went airborne :P

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura, I think I forgot to put the picture there!! LOL. I am glad you had fun too. I never did snowmobiling before, where did you go for that?

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete